Peta ke Kelas Coklat

Peta ke Kelas Coklat
Untuk lebih detail, boleh search google maps dan taip Taman Selayang Utama

Monday, December 7, 2009

Update! Update!

Now I ve come up with new updates such as addition of flavors (also some reductions) and prices..

The new flavors available are blueberry, marshmallow and hazelnut choc which almost the same as nutella..

For marshmallow, its been quite a long time ago I was thinking to use marshmallow coated with choc but my mom strictly against it since its been an issue that marshmallow is NON HALAL..so automatically, its out listed.. But one day while i was blog walking, I came across a blog that use marshmallow n it made me think that mayb there s HALAL marshmallow out there.. I went to HOI and asked for HALAL certificate for the marshmallow n its HALAL!..(sorry cant upload the certificate since there s no copy for it).. So this is how the marshmallow coated choc enter the list..hehe..

N here also I uploaded some pics of samples for 4, 9 and 35 pieces as reference..

Sample for 4 pcs of chocs (box + ribbon + flower)

Sample for 9 pcs of chocs (box + ribbon + flower)


Sample for 35 pcs of chocs (box + ribbon + flower)

I ll uploaded more in the future..insha allah..if I have the time..huhu..

N here is the table of updated price:

Packaging

Chocs perbox

Price (RM)

Box

Box + Ribbon + Flower

Softbox

2

3.50

4.00

3

5.00

5.50

4

6.00

6.50

9

12.00

12.50

35

40.00

45.00

Hardbox

16

27.00

32.00

25

38.00

43.00

35

45.00

50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment